Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rate my fantasy baseball team?

Jorge Posada, NYY C


Albert Pujols, StL 1B


Robinson Cano, NYY 2B


Garrett Atkins, Col 3B


Edgar Renteria, Det SS


Mark Grudzielanek, KC 2B/SS


Derrek Lee, ChC 1B/3B


Matt Holliday, Col OF


Matt Kemp, LAD OF


Vernon Wells, Tor OF


Ken Griffey Jr., Cin OF


Kosuke Fukudome, ChC OF


Jason Giambi, NYY UTIL


Bench Jose Guillen, KC OF


Bench Freddy Sanchez, Pit 2B


Erik Bedard, Sea SP


Josh Beckett, Bos SP


Pedro Martinez, NYM SP


Chad Billingsley, LAD SP


Ted Lilly, ChC SP


Jon Lester, Bos SP


Greg Maddux, SD SP


Clay Buchholz, Bos SP


Mariano Rivera, NYY RP


Bench Hideki Okajima, Bos RP





It's a 10 team league. How would you rate my team?

Rate my fantasy baseball team?
7


get more pitchers
Reply:It's a solid team, and I'd give it a 7.5/10. I'll just point out some changes I think should be made.





Pujols is great, but that elbow injury really concerns me. I don't like taking a risk with my star player, so I'd try and trade him. Griffey has some power, but he's very injury-prone. Jason Giambi is nearly worthless. I'd drop him immediately.





I'm also not a big fan of Jose Guillen. He's suspended for the first 25+ games of the season. I would also drop Grudzielanek too. Other than that, your team looks good.





Hope I helped!


No comments:

Post a Comment