Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fantasy Baseball trade advice?

I have a question for you guys. What do you guys think of this possible trade?





I would get:


Eric Byrnes


Rick Ankiel


Brian Bannister


Randy Wolf





I would give up:


David Ortiz


Ryan Zimmerman


Justin verlander





Let me know what you think of the trade, whether you think I should go through with it, and whether I should try to get Chris Young or Jermaine Dye instead of the named outfielders.





Here is the rest of my line up:





C Jason Varitek (Bos - C)


1B David Ortiz (Bos - 1B)


2B Brandon Phillips (Cin - 2B)


3B Ryan Zimmerman (Was - 3B)


SS Hanley Ramírez (Fla - SS)


OF Bobby Abreu (NYY - OF)


OF Billy Butler (KC - 1B,OF)


OF Kosuke Fukudome (ChC - OF)


Util Jim Thome (CWS - Util)


SP Josh Beckett (Bos - SP)


SP Justin Verlander (Det - SP)


RP Joe Nathan (Min - RP)


RP Jonathan Papelbon (Bos - RP)


P Tim Hudson (Atl - SP)


P C.J. Wilson (Tex - RP)


P Todd Wellemeyer (StL - SP,RP)


BN Geovany Soto (ChC - C)


BN Mark Reynolds





10 team Head to Head league

Fantasy Baseball trade advice?
First of all, get Mark Reynolds in at 3B. And of course accept the trade. Your team would be sick!
Reply:Good trade however I think people are thinking to much of Wolf he'll drop soon

pansy

No comments:

Post a Comment