Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Which WR's to start for the FF Championship??

I made it to the championship game and need some advice on who I should start at WR this week as I'm going up against a team with LT... I still stand a chance but only if I get some production out of my WR's...





D. Driver (GB) - vs MN


J. Cotchery (NYJ) - vs MIA


D. Branch (SEA) - vs SD


M. Clayton (BAL) - vs PIT


M. Furrey (DET) - vs CHI


C. Cooley (WAS) - vs STL





I was planning on starting Driver, Cooley and Cotchery. It was a tossup on whether or not to start Branch, because they play an outstanding SD Defense and because he hasn't done jack over the past 5 weeks or so now. I can't afford another 4 reception 50 yd no TD game this week. Please Help???





Thanks!

Which WR's to start for the FF Championship??
I'd go with your first instincts. Can't afford to get zero production out of flakey recievers like Branch or Clayton. Furrey is good, but Chicago is better. Stl D is pathetic, Driver is a stud and Cotchery has been solid all year.
Reply:I'm in the chaps and have cotchery 2! Don't do him! Go with Driver, Branch, and Cooley.


No comments:

Post a Comment