Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Which 2 WR's / 2 RB's / 1 Flex should I play this week?

WR's


A. Boldin @ CIN


L. Coles vs PIT


D. Bowe @ IND


B. Marshall vs TEN


L. Evans vs NE





RB's


F. Gore vs STL


L. Maroney @ BUF


C. Taylor vs OAK


R. Bush @ HOU


M. Morris vs CHI


F. Taylor vs SD


W. Dunn vs TB

Which 2 WR's / 2 RB's / 1 Flex should I play this week?
...Well assuming your Flex is a WR/RB combo here we go.





I like Marshall on monday night against TEN. I think that Cutler has found his go to guy this year even with Walker in and out of the line-up. Also I guess I like Boldin. The other 3 have really touch DEF's to go up against this week, and that is going to hinder their process. I think these 2 have the easiest matchups of the weekend.





For RB, I like Gore if he is healthy, Bush, and C.Taylor. You can arrange them however you want, but those are the best. Gore is supposed to be ready for this weekend vs STL and I hope he is, because in week 2 when they played he had 2 rushing TD's. If he isn't, I would take Maroney. The Bills DEF is weak, and that should provide some good holes and space for Maroney to finally get his first TD this week. Bush is playing a HOU DEF who gives up too many rushing yards. Bush has finally figured out to run straight is better than running side to side and that is going to help him out a lot. Taylor is going up against OAK. Their DEF stinks. They can't stop the run, and won't be able to this weekend either.





WR: Boldin Marshall


RB: Bush, Gore (if healthy)/Maroney, and Taylor





***Sub in Maroney only for Gore if Gore doesn't go. Keep Taylor and Bush in.





Good Luck!!
Reply:I would take bush against Houston. He is going to run the ball, and gets thrown to by bugler. He has a TD in past 3 games. He will get a lot of touches.


No comments:

Post a Comment