Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tell me who you would start and who to sit?

Here is who is on my team, who do I start and who do I sit this week?





QB M. Bulger (StL - QB) @GB


M. Colston (NO - WR,TE) vs. TB


Sa. Moss (Was - WR) @NYG


G. Jennings (GB - WR) vs. StL


S. Jackson (StL - RB) @GB


C. Taylor (Min - RB) vs. Det


T. Heap (Bal - TE) @Den


C. Chambers (Mia - WR) @NE


B. Favre (GB - QB) P vs. StL


D. Stallworth (Phi - WR) (Doubtful) vs. Dal


Ro. Smith (Den - WR) vs. Bal


T. Green (KC - QB) @Ari (obviously not him)





All my players this week don't have match-ups in which they will clearly dominate so it's hard to choose, I've rearragned my order so many times it's not funny. I want to see what some of you come up with to help me out this week. Obviously I'm staying away from Green, for good reason, and I'm swaying towards keeping Stallworth on the bench as well. Tell/show me what you think?

Tell me who you would start and who to sit?
Ask your start, sit, trade and add drop questions here:





http://www.fantasyfanbase.com





These guys are awesome.





Good luck.
Reply:Of course bulger at QB


at wr I would put in moss, jennings, and chambers


at rb it would be jackson and taylor


and at tight end it would be have to be heap even though I really like colston's production so far this year but he is going up a stingy pass defense in Tampa


other than your tight in choices i don't see much of a problem on who to choose for you starting line up


No comments:

Post a Comment